Chitika

DELL XPS: 3D experience

I watched Alice in Wonderland on 3D I-Max theater yesterday with my wife. It was awesome! When I got home and got in front of my computer I started wondering, what if I can have the 3D experience in my home. I started searching and what do you know, it's actually possible! 

Tired of living in a 2D world? Give your eyes something to talk about with the complete 3D solution from Dell XPS and Alienware!

Dell and Alienware systems with Samsung SyncMaster 2233RZ LCD and NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ kit delivers the complete solution for the most immersive gaming experience. Transform hundreds of PC games, 3D movies, and digital photographs into an eye popping, interactive experience. Just slip on the stylish glasses and see characters and environments come to life on the screen. Don’t just watch the action, be a part of it in full stereoscopic 3D.

Everything you need to know about having 3D on your Dell Computer.
DELL 3D FAQ's

0 comments:

Post a Comment